Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright is a property right, which exists to protect the expression of ideas and the use of works by authors and publishers of various types of works, including literary (e.g. books, newspapers, magazines and journals), artistic works (including photographs, paintings, sculptures, diagrams), musical works, sound recordings, films and broadcasts.
Copyright is one of several intellectual property (IP) rights that exist, including, amongst others, trademarks, patents and designs. Intellectual property is a fundamental right, as set out in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the EU (Article 17(2)).
Like with other types of property, copyright can be sold, purchased, licensed, transferred, or violated. However, owning a copyright protected work, such as a book for example, has to be distinguished from ownership of the copyright: buying the book does not mean that you then own the copyright in the book.
In this journal, the author(s) has/have got the copyright. The author(s) may share their works by reffering to this journal. If the author(s) do/ does not reffer to this journal then the author(s) is/are viewed as plagiator.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.